I have the same concern when i book explore trip from BOI to SF, but I glad I did it.After reading all the reviews, I went ahead and book the flight for me and my wife, as its the cheapest flight in town. I was afraid at first its a scam as there wasn't any e-ticket number.

But merely, less than an hours, the reply of confirmation and e-ticket number was sent to my email. Everything work fine.Would definitely recommend this business to all.Especially i was very much impressed with the customer support agent name Stephan who gave some quick answers to all my questions.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). choiarisa is overall satisfied with Exploretrip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Exploretrip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Exploretrip to other companies on our site.

Comments